Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome to "Carolyn's Painted Ladies"!

Welcome to "Carolyn's Painted Ladies"........Handcrafted mannequins and more, for every home and every store!!!!!

It's official, I'm a blogger!!!!!!!!!  I'm SO excited!  I'm what you would call a beginner, a novice, a newbie........GREEN!  A BIG thank you to my daughter, Amber, who set up this blog for me.  (If you read this, Amber, please know that I will try not to text or call you everyday with questions......XOXO).  It's all a bit overwhelming, there's so much to learn, but I'm determined to "get it."  If nothing else I can write a post and upload photos.....or is that download photos......sigh.  :) 

Well, since this blog is about my business, "Carolyn's Painted Ladies," let me introduce you to a couple of them.  


These two little ladies were my first attempt at making handcrafted mannequins.  My friend, Pam, manages the gift shop at one of our local hospitals and she was gracious enough to display my girls for me.  They were a sweet addition to the other Christmas decor.


One of the gals modeled the Faux fur holiday vests.  All of the vests sold!  She did a GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!


My "little" lady modeled a Christmas scarf and necklace.  She sure looked pretty!

Thanks for joining me on this journey!!!!!!!!!!  I think it's going to be quite the adventure!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Welcome to the blogosphere. Love your painted ladies and I look forward to visiting here often.

    love you bunches and bunches!
    xo
    cosima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn! It was great talking with you at the CV show this weekend..Your ladies are lovely... Hope to see you soon.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete