Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blessed Sunday

Sunday is one of my favorite days because we go to church! 


What a blessing it is to live in a free country where we can worship our God and hear from His Word.  Many, many years ago my husband, Jim, and I had the privilege of going to China where we attended the underground church, and met those that had spent years in prison for their faith.  It was an overwhelming and eye-opening experience.  How often I take my freedom for granted.  Thank you to all of the men and women that risk their lives on a daily basis to keep our land free! 

And thank you, Jesus, for setting this child of yours free!  Matthew 18:1-5 says, ".....the disciples came to Jesus, saying, 'Who then is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?'  Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.'"


May your day of rest be blessed!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog Carolyn and those ladies are wonderful!!!! You are sooo talented and such an inspiration! Love you!!!
    Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete