Saturday, January 29, 2011

Link to my Etsy shop..............

Hey friends, here's a link to my new Etsy shop! Enjoy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/carolynspaintedladys?ga_search_query=carolynspaintedladys&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Whew, now that that's done I can go back an enjoy my grandchildren!


I picked up Molly this morning. We made cupcakes and a yummy dip for tomorrow night's home fellowship, then we made crafts. Luke arrived this afternoon and has been playing with Grandpa while I've been playing on here. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of brain power for me! Now it's time to relax....aaaaaaaaah. Molly and Luke are spending tonight and tomorrow night. I'm so happy! Blessings!
PS I decided to try ONE more time to add the link to my Etsy shop on the side bar (is that what you call it?) of my blog.  I'm there right along with "Where Women Create" now!  Yay!  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment