Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quote for the day................

I found this quote on my daily calendar and loved it!  Here goes......."Creativity comes from trust.  Trust your insticts.  And never hope more than you work."  Rita Mae Brown

Since I worked on my profile today I thought I'd post a photo of myself, it's actually my profile picture too.  It was hard to find a picture of myself because I'm always the one taking the pictures!  Plus, like many women I don't really like having my picture taken.  This one, however is one of my favorites.  It was taken about a year and a half ago while vacationing in Southern California.  We (that's my dear hubby sitting next to me) were dining with dear, dear friends at a restaurant overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean.  What a wonderful night we had!



Or course, I can't call myself a Grandma without sharing a picture of my beautiful grandchildren, Molly and Luke.


Seeing Molly and Luke in the pajamas reminds me that it's time to call it a day!  God bless you and peaceful sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment